Objective: Teach your family that as we serve others we are serving God.
Activity: Build a family tent and whoever is giving the lesson can be outside the tent as you read the sermon from King Benjamin.
Scriptures: Mosiah 2:1-2, 5-8, 9, 12, 16-18
Questions to talk about after reading the sermon:
1. Where did King Benjamin gather the people?
2. Why were they unable to number the people that came?
3. Why did King Benjamin build a tower to talk to the people?
4. Why did King Benjamin want the people to open their hearts, minds, and ears?
5. When you serve others who else are you serving?
6. How do you think that you are serving God when you serve others?
Make rice krispy treats and cut them into squares. Then everyone make their own tower that King Benjamin would have stood on.