Some hold grudges for a lifetime, unaware that courageously forgiving those who have wronged us is wholesome and therapeutic.”
Elder Richard G. Scott taught, “Recently . . . I encountered a large temporary sign declaring Rough Road Ahead, and indeed it was. Had I not been warned, that experience would have been disastrous. Life is like that. It’s full of rough spots. Some are tests to make us stronger. Others result from our own disobedience. . . . Each one of us encounters unique challenges meant for growth.” (“Finding Forgiveness”- New Era, March 2010)
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1. In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust.
- 2. Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- 3. Garnish as desired. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.